Tianjin, China (September 7, 2015) – Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, will showcase the Bell 429 on static display and the Bell 407GX and 505 Jet Ranger X mock-up at the Bell Helicopter Booth C101 during this year’s China Helicopter Exposition.
This year, Bell Helicopter is celebrating its 80th anniversary, and this successful longevity is contributed to the company’s commitment to providing world-class support and service. The company’s focus on its customers has been a key differentiator for the company, as evidenced by consistent number one rankings for customer service over the last two decades.
China continues to be a key market for growth in the industry, now with more than 100 Bell helicopters in country. Bell Helicopter continues to invest in its products and services; delivering new class-leading models to market, incorporating customer-driven enhancements to existing models, and developing training and services to support the emerging market in China.
Bell Helicopter aircraft on display:
- Bell 429 – the 21st century standard for light twin helicopters
- Bell 407GX – the most in-demand helicopter in China, the Bell 407GX is a highly versatile, state-of-the-art helicopter
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X – Voted best light single engine helicopter in China
Bell Leadership in Attendance:
- Chris Jaran – Vice President and Managing Director, Bell Helicopter in China
- Larry Roberts – Vice President, Bell 525 Sales & Marketing